Just booked a flight to NYC! Guess I couldn’t stay away for too long from the city that I called home for the past two years, especially not when the holiday pop-up shops are in full swing.
Of course, I’ve already started to make a must-eat list of the things I’ve been craving ever since I stepped on that plane back to LA. Nothing fancy - just the random, cheap, only-in-NYC stuff. So far, I’ve got:
- Banana & Walnut Pancakes w/ Maple Butter and other brunch items from Clinton St. Baking Company (pictured above)
- Bagels from Ess-A-Bagel
- Cafe Au Lait Doughnut from DOUGH
- Stewed Pork Hand-Ripped Noodles from Xi’an Famous Foods
- Unda Aloo Roll from The Kati Roll Company
- Liege Wafel w/ Spekuloos from Wafels & Dinges
Am I missing anything?
The hardest man in the restaurant business and he uplifts kids
You know why? Because he sees their potential. If they learn well now, and have someone to support and mentor them at this stage, they won’t grow up to be the crazy, belligerent people we see Ramsey berating on ‘Hell’s Kitchen.’